In this blog: Let’s talk about the charity required for the cause to donate sanitizers & masks in India. Your contribution can help poor kids prevent the deadly virus.
As Covid 9 also known as Coronavirus has been a worldwide crisis as the global cases of the virus has been increased to 179,890 globally, people are getting paranoid over its contagious nature.
LISTEN TO THIS BLOG IN AUDIO:
People are putting their full efforts to prevent the coronavirus as much as possible. Which has led to a sudden rise of 300% of the demand for the N95 masks and hand sanitizers.
Even Times of India has published a list of prevention methods for the Covid 19
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Maintain at least three feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue safely.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wearing a mask is not necessary unless you are taking care of an infected person. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) does recommend that only infected people wear masks to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Donate Sanitizers and N 95 masks to poor in India:
People at SERUDS Old Age Homes and Innocent Kids at Joy Orphanage of SERUDS has been provided with all the precautious material.
Since the demand is huge, we request every donor to have a heart. Please donate your best to SERUDS NGO.
Any kind of donation will be wholeheartedly accepted as you’ll be helping the world to prevent the hazard by supporting the cause, Donate Sanitizers and Masks to the poor.