Sponsor a Child's Education
With INR 20,400, you can sponsor a child’s education for one year. Start sponsorship today!
Sponsor a Child in India | Donate for Child Education
Help Out of School Children in India
32 million Indian children of age up to 13 years have never attended any school, the majority of them belonging to the socially disadvantaged class or poor families. In addition, 47 million children of secondary and higher secondary school-going age dropped out of school. Most government schools have a poor quality infrastructure, and lack teachers. Children mired in poverty are forced to drop out of school and find ways to survive.
Shockingly, there are more than 33 million child laborers below the age of 18 years in India, whereas they should be in school.
Educational Material Sponsorship For 100 Bright Students
Donate for Educational Kit for Poor Students
SERUDS Charity runs an education initiative for the Deprived Students studying in Govt. High Schools in Kurnool District. We focus on providing education supplies to children from economically backward families. A BPL survey found that the percentage of school dropouts is high among the adolescent girls and boys in nearby villages due to poverty.
How it Works
- The SERUDS team visits the schools in these villages and interacts with the school authorities, education committee and village development committees.
- We identify and list the children come from poor economic backgrounds.
- During their interactions, the volunteers discovered that some of underprivileged children (9 – 15 years) are made to discontinue their studies for getting income from rag picking, cycle mechanic shops and beedi making units.
- SERUDS helps in rescuing these children from child labor and enables them to continue with their education by providing education support.
- The donations are also used to provide uniforms, school bags, shoes, complete educational material kit to these children as and when required.
Purpose of donation
|Long Note Books||:||150|
Quality of education in Government and Municipal Schools is poor and deprives students of good career opportunities. Bright children from low income families aspire to a better education and life and wish to join private schools of higher standard. Seruds has been sponsoring selected children with school fee & tuition fees; so far we have sent 13 children to corporate schools.
We have been approached by many bright students seeking sponsorship of school and tuition fees, but are constrained by lack of resources. You can sponsor for such needy children and fund for their better education through the following online support options.
SERUDS child sponsorship program breaks the cycle of poverty for a child and their family, creating a lasting and positive impact in their lives. Here is your chance to change the life of a child!
Donate to Education Charity
|No||Purpose||Monthly Fees||Yearly Fees|
How to Sponsor Child Education
Your Sponsorship Has the Power to Gift a Child a Better Future!
You can sponsor a child’s education in India by selecting a genuine, verified NGO for Child Education.
Seruds is a verified NGO working since 2003 for sponsoring education of underprivileged children.
You can sponsor a Child with SERUDS by :
- Calling us on +91-9849977577
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Sponsor a Child online on this page by clicking on Donate Now button. You may also select a specific child by vising the link provided below and donating online
When you donate on online you will get instant receipt and 80G Income Tax exemption certificate by email
Choose a Child for Education Sponsorship
You can sponsor the education of a child with the following process :
- Fill the donation form and select secure online payment gateway options : Donate in India (CCAvenue) / Donate from outside India (Razorpay).
- Make an online payment via Credit/Debit Card, Net banking, UPI, GooglePay (GPay), PhonePe, Paytm
- Once we receive the payment, you will get an acknowledgement letter, the child’s profile and 80G income tax receipt