SPONSOR A CHILD FOR EDUCATION
Sponsor a Child's Education
32 million Indian children of age up to 13 years have never attended any school, the majority of them belonging to the socially disadvantaged class or poor families. In addition, 47 million children of secondary and higher secondary school-going age dropped out of school. Most government schools have a poor quality infrastructure, and lack teachers. Children mired in poverty are forced to drop out of school and find ways to survive. There are more than 33 million child labourers below the age of 18 years in India.
SERUDS child sponsorship program breaks the cycle of poverty for a child and their family, creating a lasting and positive impact in their lives. Here is your chance to change the life of a child!
You can make a change | Start your sponsorship today
Sponsor a child for education by sponsoring school and tuition fees
Quality of education in Government and Municipal Schools is poor and deprives students of good career opportunities. Bright children from low income families aspire to a better education and life and wish to join private schools of higher standard. Seruds has been sponsoring selected children with school fee & tuition fees; so far we have sent 13 children to corporate schools.
We have been approached by many bright students seeking sponsorship of school and tuition fees, but are constrained by lack of resources. You can sponsor for such needy children and fund for their better education through the following online support options.
Sponsor a Child for Education for One Year
|NO||Purpose||Monthly Fees||Yearly Fees|
When you donate INR 24,000 for 1 year or as little as Rs 2000 for a month, you become a sponsor. As a sponsor you will be provided with:
- Progress report of your sponsored child once a year
- You can be an active partner in her development, offer guidance and send gifts and educational material
- A photograph of your sponsored child along with a case study on change brought about in her life
- An 80G tax receipt and an opportunity to communicate with your child and visit his/her village
HOW TO SPONSOR A CHILD
You can sponsor the education of a child with the following process :
- Select a child from the list of children awaiting sponsorship given below
- Fill the form and select payment gateway : PayU/ Razorpay/ CCAvenue.
- Make an online payment via Credit/Debit card, Net banking
- Once we receive the payment, you will get an acknowledgement letter, the child’s profile and 80G income tax receipt