Charity Work By Kobe Bryant is Worth Reading – Tribute to A Legend
In this blog: Let’s discuss Kobe Bryant charity work which is very huge. His list of social work is as big as his basketball career. Tribute to Kobe Bryant.
It was absolutely shocking for the world to lose one of the best basketball players in a recent plane crash. For those who don’t know about the details of the incident.
As per Wikipedia,
“On January 26, 2020, a Sikorsky S-76B helicopter crashed in Calabasas, California, around 30 miles (48 kilometers) northwest of Los Angeles, en route from John Wayne Airport to Camarillo Airport. It was carrying retired American basketball player Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna, baseball coach John Altobelli, five other passengers, and the pilot. All nine occupants were killed in the crash”.
Not just a good human being, Kobe Bryant was a great human being. With a huge like of charity work, he is one of the most generous sports people ever.
Related Article: Charity Work by NBA Players is in Billions. Check it out
Here’s the List of Kobe Bryant Charity Work:
- Kobe Bryant has his own charitable organization names, Kobe & Vanessa Bryant Family Foundation with which he bought many people under the light of charity and donations.
- As per Look To The Stars, Kobe Bryant has also supported various charities like After School All-Stars, Cathy’s Kids Foundation, Stand up to Cancer, etc.
- He’s one of the rare sportspeople who have spread his charitable works to countries like India as well.
- Kobe Bryant was an active member of Make a Wish Foundation for more than 20 years, which is much more than most of the celebrities.
- During which He has reportedly executed more than 2000 visits for various innocent children.
- Kobe Bryant was a spokesperson on charities like Aid Still Required. It helped the organization with an enormous level of branding the NGO still works for disaster-struck people. (Source)
- In 2016, Kobe Bryant and his wife reportedly donated millions for the National Museum of African American History.
The legend, Kobe Bryant and his charity work for the world will never be forgotten. He has literally made this world a better place to live. Long Live the Philanthropic Athlete.
Start your charity work today. Click to donate as little as possible and support.