Read MS Dhoni Charity Work And You’ll Love Him Even More
MS Dhoni’s Coronavirus donation of Rs 1 Lakh was trolled but the people don’t know MS Dhoni’s Charity work. Read it till the end.
A few weeks ago, every social media page was trolling the heartthrob of millions, MS Dhoni for his charity for Coronavirus relief.
These trollers are bad. They’re way too judgemental and with absolute no ‘facts’, they pass their opinion.
Not everyone talks about their charities and donations. MS Dhoni is one such celeb because his list of charity works is quite long.
List of MS Dhoni Charity Work For Various Causes:
- The better India in their article mentioned how MS Dhoni raised a huge sum of 20,000 pounds by playing a charity cricket match.
- MS Dhoni works closely with the Rhiti Charitable Foundation that organises such cricket matches and other fundraising for the poor.
- MS Dhoni established his MS Dhoni Charity Foundation in 2010 and collaborated with many NGOs for serving different causes.
- As per an article on Yourstory, MS Dhoni is among the top charitable cricketers of India. The list also has Kapil Dev, Yuvraj Singh and Sachin Tendulkar.
- No one can forget his 2 crore donation to CRPF. (Source)
- He coordinates with Virat Kohli’s charity foundation VKF to serve the needy people.
- With the Rhiti Foundation, MS Dhoni also works for a noble charity cause for uplifting young athletes.
Truly MS Dhoni really has a heart of gold, so if you’re trolling him for his donations for coronavirus, you’re out of context. You never knew how much he had donated so far.
Share it as a token of respect towards the person who redefined cricket and philanthropy too.
For all Dhoni Fans, That’s everyone, We urge you all to donate as little as possible to poor people. Check out our donation causes:
CHARITY CAMPAIGNS OF SERUDS:-
Stay safe in quarantine, donate online. 🙂