Heard about Ratan Tata Charity Work about Coronavirus Relief? 500 crores of donation is the largest donation. In this article, read his other charitable works.
As we all know, Ratan Tata, India’s one of biggest industrialists who’s also the chairman of TATA Group, worth 5 billion USD is also a great philanthropist who’s donated billions.
LISTEN TO PODCAST VERSION OF THE ARTICLE:
In a previous article, we’ve mentioned a list of Indian celebs who’ve donated huge sums for Coronavirus relief. Read here. This article is purely dedicated to India’s one of most inspiring people when it comes to charity.
List of Ratan Tata Charity Work To Various Causes:
- More than 66% of the shares in Tata Sons (Owned by TATA family) is given to different charitable trusts. (Source)
- Tata Group tweeted in the year 2012 that proves their Charity work.
“I do not want India to be an economic superpower. I want India to be a happy country.”—JRD Tata. More quotes: http://t.co/zqMQ4UJr
— Tata Group (@TataCompanies) July 27, 2012
- Ratan Tata charity work came from her grandmother who had shelter for everyone who’s in need. He also said in an interview that, it’s not his forefather’s business but his grandmother’s generosity that inspired him. (Read full story)
- As per article published in 2017 on Economic Times claimed the verified information that NGOs and other social organizations have 85% of total 3000 crores in grants (more than any other business in India).
- As per GQ India, Ratan Tata has ensured that all these workers get no default in payments during the lockdown.
This is all about the charity work by Ratan Tata. He and the entire TATA family is an inspiration for all. Your contribution to society in forms of providing jobs, standing up with the nation whenever required, and its needs will always stay with us all.
We love you more than 3000.