Elderly Persons Midday Meal Program – Donate a Meal.
Your country is United States so currency auto changed to US Dollars
Donate Food for Poor Elderly People
SERUDS INDIA runs a Mid-day Meal initiative for the elderly poor women in Kurnool. These women have no family members or abandoned by their families. They don’t have any financial support. They are not able to do any work. SERUDS is serving such women in need by providing them Mid-day Meals every day since 2009. Under this program, with our limited resources, we provide nutritious midday meals to 30 poor old people from slums in Budhavarapeta, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh every day. Every day we have a different menu for Mid-day Meal. Every day a complete wholesome nutritious meal (including Egg, Banana & Sweet) is served. Individuals can contribute and donate to take up this cause and help us serve the elderly women in need.
How Can You Help?
- A donation of only Rs. 2750 (USD40) will provide a nutritious and hot meal to 30 Elders
- You may choose to sponsor mid-day meals for one month or any amount you desire.
- You can donate clothes, blankets, toiletries, sweaters for distribution
- You can donate food material like rice, dhal, vegetables
- Donate meals to poor elderly people on behalf of someone, birthday gift, on the occasion of a wedding anniversary, a ceremony of someone.
Donate Food for One Elderly Person for One Month is Rs.2500 (US$35)