Educational Material Sponsorship For 100 Bright Students
SERUDS Charity runs an education initiative for the Deprived Students studying in Govt. High Schools in Kurnool District. We focus on providing education supplies to children from economically backward families. A BPL survey found that the percentage of school dropouts is high among the adolescent girls and boys in nearby villages due to poverty.
How it Works
- The SERUDS team visits the schools in these villages and interacts with the school authorities, education committee and village development committees.
- We identify and list the children come from poor economic backgrounds.
- During their interactions, the volunteers discovered that some of underprivileged children (9 – 15 years) are made to discontinue their studies for getting income from rag picking, cycle mechanic shops and beedi making units.
- SERUDS helps in rescuing these children from child labor and enables them to continue with their education by providing education support.
- The donations are also used to provide uniforms, school bags, shoes, complete educational material kit to these children as and when required.
Purpose of donation
|Long Note Books||:||150|