In this blog: let’s discuss the list of charity work by NFL players that made the world realized that helping others is the noblest donation.
It’s nothing new if we quote, National Football League is one of the only sports groups to execute stupendous charity work among the society.
Related Article: Virat Kohli Have A Heart Of Gold. Read About his Social Work
From organizing very own charity organizations to working with other public charities, NFL players have left no stone unturned in the field of social work.
Here’s A Quick List Of Charity Work By NFL Players:
- NFL has its own foundation. It is probably the most active non-profit foundation organized by a sports league.
- As per the NFL Foundation’s official website, NFL Charities was established in 1973 (46 years ago). Source
- The name NFL Charities was later changed to NFL Foundation.
- Most charitable NFL players as per moneyinc.com are Tom Brandy, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Elli Manning & Richard Sherman.
- Patrick Peterson started ‘Foundation For Success’, with the sole agenda of providing opportunities to low-income category people.
- Stats says that its NFL players who have the most charitable foundations individually when compared to any other athletes.
- Since 1973, the NFL Foundation has donated more than 430 million $. When added to the players’ own charitable organizations, the aggregate shoots up to billions.
- Referring to officially released pdf, NFL on an average contribute 15 million $. Highest ever by any sports league.
Nevertheless, charity work by NFL isn’t finished yet. The amount of fan following for the sport is equal to the number of charities the players support.
Dear NFL players we love you all for making this world a better place.
We request you all to support us with your charity. With your tiny donations, food and shelter will be provided to orphan kids and a helpless elder. Click to donate.