Global Giving Foundation Reviews – Is It Safe To Donate? Read This
GlobalGiving Foundation Reviews: In this blog let’s explore one of the oldest crowdfunding and how safe is it to donate to them.
GlobalGiving Foundation was established in the year 2002 by Mari Kuraishi and Dennis Whittle. Initially started in New York, after service of long 17 years in crowdfunding, it’s spread worldwide.
It left no stone unturned when it comes to charity. They’ve supported causes, disaster relief, special funding, etc to almost every NGO in the world.
Unlike other crowdfunding sites like Milaap etc that take their percentage among the total donations, GlobalGiving right from its beginning works totally as a not for profit model.
Related Article: Read Milaap Crowdfunding Review
But the question ‘IS IT SAFE TO DONATE TO GlobalGiving’ is unanswered.
Read The List Of Genuine GlobalGiving Reviews Before Donating:
- GlobalGiving is a trusted Crowdfunding by thousands of NGOs across the globe.
- More than 400 people have given their recommendations to the verified FB page of the GlobalGiving.
- There are more than lakhs of active participants on the GlobalGiving website.
- The website, greatnonprofits.org, rated GlobalGiving as one of the most trusted websites form crowdfunding. (source)
- On the Glassdoor website, It has more than 4.8 average ratings with almost all positive reviews.
- Forbes, in their post from 2015 mentioned how GlobalGiving will take the whole crowdfunding activity to another level.
SERUDS NGO has been a long term partner with GlobalGiving and we wholeheartedly applaud the hard work the whole team of GlobalGiving has done to bring technology to the Non-profits industry.
Click to Donate to SERUDS via GlobalGiving: Make a Donation